We provide the service of verifying student academic work. There is no charge for this service.
Use this self-service link to go to the National Student Clearinghouse where you may:
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to verify your enrollment status (full-time, half-time, or less than half-time) for the current or past term to print and mail to companies that request proof of your enrollment.
- Print an enrollment verification, which will include your anticipated graduation date.
- Obtain a 'Good Student Discount Certificate' to print and mail to an auto insurer or other company that requests proof of your status as a Good Student for the current term.
- View the enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to your loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
- View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to your health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- View specific information about your student loans.
You may also call the Clearinghouse at (703) 742-7791. Note: Students needing specific enrollment verification information, such as verifying specific credit hours, grade point average, etc., should use the official statement request link below.
Students needing to verify their enrollment for a future term, or needing to verify specific enrollment information other than full-time, half-time, or less than half-time status (specific number of hours enrolled, grade point average, degree earned, etc) should use this link. At your request, we prepare a letter, signed by the Registrar, that can be used to verify various aspects of a student's academic work here at WSU. Please print the form from your browser, fill it out, and mail or fax it to us.
For employers and background check firms, please use this link to verify degrees and enrollment of current and former students. Washington State University has designated the National Student Clearinghouse as its agent for confirming degrees and attendance to outside companies. You may also call the Clearinghouse at (703) 742-7791.