Forms, Requests, and Information
If you experience technical difficulties opening a form, please try another browser. In Google Chrome, try Clear Browsing Data. If you need technical assistance, email the webmaster.
- Change of Campus: A request for a permanent change of admission and/or enrollment status from one WSU campus to another.
- Change of Campus (International Students only): A request for a permanent change of admission and/or enrollment status from one WSU campus to another.
- Intercampus Enrollment Request: A request to take all courses for a single semester at another WSU campus.
- Special Enrollment Request: A request to enroll in a course that is not offered on the student’s Home Campus, but is offered on another campus (Host Campus). If approved, a videoconference or blended section may be created on the student’s Home Campus that is linked to the course on the Host Campus. A link to form will be provided by your Academic Advisor. GLOBAL Students are enrolled into the Host Campus section and are expected to attend class as it is taught, whether that be in person or via videoconference.
Change Degree Status or Graduation Date
Diploma & Transcripts
Omit Test Credit (AP, IB, CLEP, Cambridge)
- Completed Course: Omit POSTED test credit (AP, IB, CLEP, Cambridge) & allow WSU course credit for COMPLETED WSU course(s)
- Future WSU Course: Omit POSTED test credit (AP, IB, CLEP, Cambridge) & allow WSU course credit for FUTURE WSU course(s)
Petitions, Refunds, Adjustments
Current Term Withdrawals are performed by the student in myWSU.
- Current Term Withdrawals: Student Homepage > Manage Classes > Withdraw from Current Term
- Future Term Withdrawals (term has not started): Review this checklist, then take the appropriate action.
Most enrollment changes can be made via myWSU.
Change Student Major, Minor and Degree Status
Curriculum Change Forms
More information: WSU Curriculum Change website